Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 100

Thread: Sits and waits

  1. #1
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Looks like Rog is really gone. Sits and waits for his return. I miss him already,...

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sits and waits with you* *sigh* I miss his
    smiling face already too! He always made me smile........ [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]
    Roger! Hurry back to us!

  3. #3
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, he surely brightened my days*S

    *says a lil prayer for him*

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I can't believe Hostboard went down like that.
    I'm sure Rog had things he wanted to say but he was unable to even access the boards, as his "on-line" time was running out, for two days!
    So unfair!!! [img]frown.gif[/img]

    I hope his library plan works out!
    I also hope Rog can get his home access back soon!

    Miss ya Mr. Ella!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    GD

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya know Gus...I was thinking the exact same thing!
    The Board can't even run properly w/o him around!!!
    I still have a story to tell him sigh!!! [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Its not the same without him, eh?
    I wonder if his ears are ringing with us thinking of him and talking about him like we do?*L

  7. #7
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    *twiddles my thumbs as I sing a lil song*
    Lalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaalalalalala

  8. #8
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    anybody care for some 12 4 22

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love you guys, I,m sitting here with tears streaming down my face. I am so lucky to have friends like you. You mean the world to me and you all are constantly in my thoughts.

    I wish I had good news but so far, we are not having much luck. We are about 2-3 months away from having to move to a homeless shelter up in Springfield, until I get my disability (I pray that happens). It could possibly be another year & a half before that happens.

    My computer time is limited but I will stay in touch as much as I possibly can.

    I miss ya'll & I love ya'll and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    Roger [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aww Roger.....*HUGS* for you and your wife!

    You are in my thoughts and prayers that things
    will work out and soon! We need you here!

    Happy Valentines Day! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •